Hello Carl

On 21-Feb-01, you wrote:

> On Wed, Feb 21, 2001 at 07:10:52AM -0500, [gill] wrote:
>>
>> Is there a better list to discuss this than the qmail list?
>>
> Perhaps misc? [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
> --Carl--
> http://slackerbsd.org

Yes, I mentioned this to DJB as well. I think I said advocacy but a way to
get all the djb program promotion and discussion on file system layout out
of the way of this list which is basically support.
Never heard anything and as far as I am aware, [EMAIL PROTECTED] and
[EMAIL PROTECTED] don't exist.

A pity, as they are needed to push these, what if, discussions off this
list.

Regards...Martin
--
---
As far as we know, our computer has never had an undetected error.

 == Weisert