Tim Hunter wrote:

> What problems do you have using Courier with Eudora?  I use it daily with
> zero problems.

I have several users that have problems using Eudora with Courier. The
problems seem to surface when they have client side filters and more
than ~300 new messages in their inbox. It takes very long to filter, I
don't know why. Still, I would prefer to stay with Courier because UW is
a memory/resource HAWG if you have many IMAP connections.

Mike