From: Jeremy Anttila [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, February 20, 2001 4:14 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: FW: queue keeping messages

-----Original Message-----
From: Karen Cutrer [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, February 20, 2001 3:56 PM
To: Jeremy Anttila
Subject: RE: queue keeping messages

This is wierd.  I cannot get test messages sent from the internet to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

yet i got your message right away and in my [EMAIL PROTECTED] mailbox

Also,  I seem to be able to send to the internet ok.

LINUX slackware
kernel 2.2.13 on ASA

Linux version 2.2.13 (root@s2) (gcc version 2.7.2.3)
Detected 497440483 Hz processor.
Memory: 516972k/524224k available (1252k kernel code, 416k reserved, 5540k
data, 44k init)
VFS: Diskquotas version dquot_6.4.0 initialized
Pentium-III serial number disabled.
CPU: Intel Pentium III (Katmai) stepping 02

Here is my trigger:

drwxr-x---   2 qmailq   qmail        1024 Dec 16  1999 .
drwxr-x---  11 qmailq   qmail        1024 Dec 16  1999 ..
-rw-------   1 qmails   qmail           0 Jan 12  2000 sendmutex
-rw-r--r--   1 qmailr   qmail        1024 Feb 20 15:15 tcpto
prw--w--w-   1 qmails   qmail           0 Feb 20 15:16 trigger

 mail queue is filling up to enormous amounts of
filez too. and they are preprocessed.

(centex):[/root]#>qmail-qstat
messages in queue: 18045
messages in queue but not yet preprocessed: 0
(centex):[/root]#>