James R Grinter wrote

> > The list is based on .qmail with all recipients names. I was thinking to
> > block people from sending to his list, read a little ezmlm-idx, but
couldn't
> > find a satisfactory solution with it.
>
> in .qmail-whatever:
>  |(validate-mail || exit 100)
>  #real list of stuff from hereon
>
> Where validate-mail is a program that checks some appropriate criteria
> (sender, contents of headers, etc) and exits with an appropriate exit
> code (in the above example exitting with 0 would mean that the message
> was ok to go)

Well, I thought of it myself, but this protects from random people sending
e-mail to the address I want to protect, but will not help if someone
deliberatelly targets this address - forgind the sender or headers is a
piece of cake, where filtering by RELAYCLIENT will assure that the person
sending the e-mail has a valid account at my server, and I can get him for
anything "un_smart" he might do, and as i understand you do not have
RELAYCLIENT in the final delivery stage, so validate-mail cannot help .

Anyway, I have already wrote the patch and using it, and I see it's use for
others too, for example that thread about sending e-mail to a fax, which was
proclamed as a "security nightmare" on the list an hour ago.