Alex Kramarov <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
> The list is based on .qmail with all recipients names. I was thinking to
> block people from sending to his list, read a little ezmlm-idx, but couldn't
> find a satisfactory solution with it.

in .qmail-whatever:
 |(validate-mail || exit 100)
 #real list of stuff from hereon

Where validate-mail is a program that checks some appropriate criteria
(sender, contents of headers, etc) and exits with an appropriate exit
code (in the above example exitting with 0 would mean that the message
was ok to go)

Russell Nelson has given some very good examples of validation in the
past - check the list archives.

James.