Dear qmail

  I have fix the queue using queue-fix. It unlinked some file under
/var/qmail/queue/remote,
but now I still can see the Warning messages in the maillog? Is there something wrong?

  Another question(that is also why I removed the queue), I have noticed for days,now
it becomes
more and more unbearable. That is,it is very slowly when we receive mails through
POP3. The
strange thing is that when you have received the mails then receive mails again
immediately,
it is very quickly. These days this situation is very common. I'm not sure what's the
problem.
It the problem of our Mail System or the problem of the network. My mail system is:
FreeBSD+qmail+vpopmail+sqwebmail.Thank you.

            flint
            [EMAIL PROTECTED]