Thanks for reading!!

        My setup is this: qmail server setup as a gateway for my domain. Using
pullmail to retrieve email from single POP3 account on gateway and then
sending it to the Exchange SMTP server. Pullmail seems to have problems
with email sent from various email lists because the To: field is the
mailing list address - which bounces on my system. Pullmail supports
To: or Apparently-To: field in the header of each email and uses this in
the RCPT-TO command to the SMTP server. What I'd like qmail to do is to
add an Apparently-To: field to every messages with the [EMAIL PROTECTED]
address and not the [EMAIL PROTECTED] that is found in
Delivery-To: My last question, is this the right approach to solving
this problem??

Thanks again!

.mark
"Windows 95/98 /n./ 32 bit extensions and a graphical shell for a 16 bit
patch to an 8 bit operating system originally coded for a 4 bit
microprocessor, written by a 2 bit company that can't stand 1 bit of
competition."

use Disclaimer;
my $opinion_only;