[EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> My setup is this: qmail server setup as a gateway for my domain. Using
> pullmail to retrieve email from single POP3 account on gateway and then
> sending it to the Exchange SMTP server. Pullmail seems to have problems
> with email sent from various email lists because the To: field is the
> mailing list address - which bounces on my system. Pullmail supports
> To: or Apparently-To: field in the header of each email and uses this in
> the RCPT-TO command to the SMTP server.

Tell the pullmail author to support Delivered-To.  Or, don't do delivery
by SMTP injection (getmail runs under Windows as well).  If neither of
these work, then:

1.  Make the domain virtual on the qmail server.
2.  Have the relevant .qmail file deliver with a script that inserts an
Apparently-To: header.  Knowing your virtualdomain setup, this should
be easy with the various env variables available.  See the manpage for
qmail-command.
3.  Deliver to a Maildir.
4.  Use pullmail to pull the messages as per usual.

Charles