I could not believe that my Lovely qmail server is now working ...!!

I would like to share this great moment with you, for the stress that everyone had from me and the help that you offered.
I specialize my thanks to Mr. Edward J. Allen, who gave me excellent courage and helped me out to understand the mystries of qmail..Thank you very much Edward!

By the way, this e-mail is sent through my qmail server.. the reply address still not working as it will take up to 24 hours to have my qmail.hahlabs.com registered in the internet.

I wanted to remove my name from the list, but I thought, since people were there to help me out.. I must be there to help others...
Well, I am not trying to say I am an expert .. but at least I know how to get this working..

Thanks all.
regards, Hatem