Andy Bradford <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> Thus said Alberto Dainotti on Sun, 11 Mar 2001 15:31:30 +0100:
>
> > Is there a pop server allowing to use the maildir format
> > for users who have "Maildir" and a standard Mailbox
> > file for the other users ?
>
> qmail-pop3d comes with qmail, but it only supports maildir, why would
> you want both?

Because my local users are used to using mailbox-based tools, but I'm
using vmailmgr for virtual support and it likes maildir.  And some of
my local users want to also check via pop from time to time.
--
David Dyer-Bennet      /      Welcome to the future!      /      [EMAIL PROTECTED]
SF: http://www.dd-b.net/dd-b/          Minicon: http://www.mnstf.org/minicon/