Norbert Bollow <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> How do you interpret the Delivered-To: header [...]
[...]
> Note: in the following, '**CENSORED**' replaces the localpart of
> the subscriber email address, which consists of a reasonable
> number (between 4 and 8) of lower-case Ascii letters.

Note that in the following answer, '**CENSORED**' replaces a random english
word, phrase, or alphanumeric series of 1-78 characters.

**CENSORED**
**CENSORED** **CENSORED** **CENSORED**
**CENSORED**
**CENSORED** **CENSORED**

If you want answers, don't hide the evidence that we may need to find them.
You don't know the answer; that's why you're asking us -- so don't tell us
what information we do and do not need to find your answer for you.

Charles