+ Peter van Dijk <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

| On Tue, Mar 13, 2001 at 05:14:48PM +0100, Norbert Bollow wrote:
| [snip]
| > Anyway, if no one can answer the question based on the
| > information which I have shared (which is very likely all the
| > relevant data) then I can read the qmail source and find the
| > answer there.
|
| It is not all the relevant data. Stop thinking *you* know what *we*
| need to solve *your* problem.

Indeed.  But I don't think we need the user name.  The contents of
control/virtualdomains file seems much more relevant, whether you have
any stuff in users/assign that might have any bearing on the problem,
relevant .qmail-* files, and ezmlm setup (though you might need to ask
the ezmlm mailing list instead if the problem lies in that direction).

- Harald