Milivoj Ivkovic <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Since I had no reply, I try re-posting with a new subject line.

This is considered rude.  If you don't get a reply the first time, it means
that no one is interested in answering your question.  This could be because
you have asked a FAQ, or appear to have not done sufficient research before
posting to the list.

> >pop3 stream tcp nowait root /usr/sbin/tcpd /opt/qmail/bin/qmail-popup
> >net1.alma.ch /opt/qmail/bin/checkpassword /opt/qmail/bin/qmail-pop3d Maildir

This is probably one of the reasons no one has answered your question -- you're
using inetd and tcpd -- both of which have been deprecated for qmail for
ages.  Switch to tcpserver.  Then if you have problems, people here might
be able to help you.

Charles