To put it in the words of a very happy person.

WOO HOOO!!

You were partially right.

What I had to do was keep:

| /usr/local/bin/autorespond 10000 5
|/home/vpopmail/domains/marketingtips.com/nick-vacation-message
|/home/vpopmail/domains/marketingtips.com/nick.papageorge/

as one entire line and then add:

| /usr/local/bin/autorespond 10000 5
|/home/vpopmail/domains/marketingtips.com/nick-vacation-message
|/home/vpopmail/domains/marketingtips.com/nick.papageorge/
/home/vpopmail/domains/marketingtips.com/nick.papageorge/Maildir/

Boom, that's all it took!

<dances like a little schoolgirl>

Thanks for pointing me in the right direction!

Nick Papageorge