Aleksander Olsen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Qmail is up running, but i dont have any pop3d yet.
> I am using Mailbox instead of Maildir, and im wondering if anyone
> know of any pop3d who can be side by side with qmail pretty nice.. ?

Yes, there's lots.  Check the qmail documentation, www.qmail.org, djb's
site and FAQ, etc.  In other words, RTFM.

> Or, is it a hard operation to make the system use Maildir ? How would i then
> make 'pine' work and all that i mean...

No, it's not difficult.  Again, check djb's site and FAQ, and www.qmail.org.
RTFM.

In future, please do your homework before posting questions to a mailing list.
It wastes the time of everyone on the mailing list, and is considered rude
behaviour.

Charles