I remember reading that the fastest way to send one email to a large number
of people is through bcc. This was helpful to me because I'm not able to use
a mailing list since the addresses I send to will be pulled dynamically from
a database which is always changing. But somehow, populating the bcc field
with a million names seems like it might not be the best idea to me. I
understand qmail deletes this field before sending the message out but I'm
more concerned with whether or not it will be making efficient use of the
queue. Is the queue even used for one message sent to numerous people or is
it only used for separate messages? If there's a better method than bcc-ing
everyone, I'm very open to hearing it. One suggestion I got but which I
can't get to work is:
cat list.txt | xargs qmail-inject -a <message.txt
where list.txt is a list of addresses. Is this faster than bcc anyway? Any
help much appreciated.

Brett.