Iñigo Martínez Lasala <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Is there anyway to limit outbound connections with control/concurrentremote
> but not for all domains?  I want to limit outbound connections for all
> domains but one (it's an internal domain and the bandwidth is not limited,
> so there is no reason to limit this domain and I want immediate delivery
> too).

No easy way.  djb's .qmail-default/serialmail trick is designed for the
opposite case.  The only way that comes to mind is to set up two separate
instances of qmail on the box, one handling mail to the internal domain,
one for everything else.  The second hands mail for the internal domain off
to the first instance, which has a high concurrencyremote.

Charles