Hi all,
        I allow a user of mine to smtp relay after
authenticating via pop3 with vpopmail.  Well, his
ADSL network block has just been added to the
MAPS DUL and now it seems that although his
IP with RELAYCLIENT gets added successfully to my
~vpopmail/etc/tcp.smtp.cdb file which tcpserver
checks with -x, because the rblsmtpd program
comes after tcpserver in my qmail-smtpd script,
it's query of the DUL blocks his email anyway.

Any ideas?  I'd rather not have to turn off the DUL
support, it blocks a lot of spam from my server.

Thanks,

David