On Tue, Apr 03, 2001 at 11:43:19PM -0400, Hubbard, David wrote:
> Hi all,
>       I allow a user of mine to smtp relay after
> authenticating via pop3 with vpopmail.  Well, his
> ADSL network block has just been added to the
> MAPS DUL and now it seems that although his
> IP with RELAYCLIENT gets added successfully to my
> ~vpopmail/etc/tcp.smtp.cdb file which tcpserver
> checks with -x, because the rblsmtpd program
> comes after tcpserver in my qmail-smtpd script,
> it's query of the DUL blocks his email anyway.
>
> Any ideas?  I'd rather not have to turn off the DUL
> support, it blocks a lot of spam from my server.

Not being intimately familiar with the source, but being familiar with
the environment variables involved, you might try:

:allow,RELAYCLIENT="",RBLSMTPD=""

in the relayclient config file.
(Not sure if rblsmtpd will stomp on that variable after smtp-after-pop
sets it, or not, but worth a try, no?)

Let me know if it works...

--
Greg White
Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent