Hello.  I am thinking about using qmail 1.03, instead of
sendmail, but still have a problem.  It seems so wierd that
I cannot solve it by myself.

  Suppose that there are 2 SMTP servers for a domain 'my.domain'.
One is smtp1.my.domain and the other is smtp2.my.domain.
Both servers are confirmed that they accept the messages from
other domain(e.g., to [EMAIL PROTECTED]).

  But when you send a message from smtp1 to [EMAIL PROTECTED],
smtp2 tries to send it to [EMAIL PROTECTED],
then of course it fails.

What is the cause of this problem?  How can I solve this problem?
I appreciate any advice.
Thanks.

-
Koh Sato