I am beginning to give up expecting to find the answer here, but anyway:

   I've confirmed that the problem occurs only if I try to send a
 message from the hosts in the same domain. (i.e., hosts in
 domain 'my.domain'.)  Sending a message from other domain to
 [EMAIL PROTECTED] always succeeds.

   Moreover this problem seems to be independent from the other
 SMTP server in the domain (i.e., smtp1.my.domain), since the
 same problem occurs even if smtp1 is not running.

   Is this a bug?  Or I should utilize other fancy features like
 virtual domain or something?

   <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> said:

    >> Hello.  I am thinking about to use qmail 1.03, instead of sendmail,
    >> but still have a problem.  It seems so weird that I cannot solve it
    >> by myself.

    >>   Suppose that there are 2 SMTP servers for a domain 'my.domain'.
    >> One is smtp1.my.domain and the other is smtp2.my.domain.  Both
    >> servers are confirmed that they accept the messages from other
    >> domain(e.g., to [EMAIL PROTECTED]).  But when you send a message from
    >> smtp1 to [EMAIL PROTECTED], smtp2 tries to send it to
    >> [EMAIL PROTECTED], then of course it failds.
    >>   What is the cause of this problem?  How can I solve this problem?
    >>  I appreciate any advice.

-
Koh Sato
[EMAIL PROTECTED]