Johan Almqvist wrote:

> * Mac Schwarz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [010406 11:58]:
>
>> I've setup a qmail server in our DMZ for relaying mail to the internal
>> Exchange server. We've got two domains and I want the qmail server to
>> forward all mail for one of the domains to the Exchange server.
>> First I've setup the Exchange server to accept @bioid-dev.de in addition
>> to bioid.com. Then I installed qmail on a OpenBSD server in the DMZ.
>> On the qmail server I installed tinydns and configured the Exchange
>> server as MX for bioid-dev.de. In the control directory of qmail I've
>> got an rcpthost file with an entry for bioid-dev.de and a smtproutes
>> file with the line bioid-dev.de:192.186.20.10. The IP is the Exchange
>> server.
>>
>> Any hints what I am missing in my configuration?
>

> Give us the output of qmail-showctl. I suspect that the format of the
> mailroutes file is garbled or permissions are wrong.
>
> Double-check the IP given in smtproutes, too.
>
> -Johan

Of course I've checked the smtproutes several times! But anyway... Oops,
there's a typo: 192.186.20.10 instead of 192.168.20.10 *blush*

Seems to work now. I looked only closer to the 20.10 part if I made an
error there while checking the IP. I should have notice the mistake
while composing the mail. Sorry for wasting your time.

Thanks for all your help!

Regards,
        mac