Hello,I try,following the qmail FAQ,to add the variable to be able
to insert "Mail-Follow-Up To:" automatically.

this file has chmod 644 chown user chgrp user,
then I firstly add these lines into $HOME/.bash_profile,
then into /etc/profile because I get no the result:

# .bash_profile

# Get the aliases and functions
if [ -f ~/.bashrc ]; then
        . ~/.bashrc
fi

# User specific environment and startup programs

PATH=$PATH:$HOME/bin
BASH_ENV=$HOME/.bashrc
USERNAME=""
QMAILMFTFILE=$HOME/.lists

export USERNAME BASH_ENV PATH QMAILMFTFILE

# /etc/profile

# System wide environment and startup programs
# Functions and aliases go in /etc/bashrc

PATH="$PATH:/usr/X11R6/bin"

ulimit -c 1000000
if [ `id -gn` = `id -un` -a `id -u` -gt 14 ]; then
        umask 002
else
        umask 022
fi

USER=`id -un`
LOGNAME=$USER
MAIL="/var/spool/mail/$USER"

HOSTNAME=`/bin/hostname`
HISTSIZE=1000
QMAILFMFTFILE=$HOME/.lists

if [ -z "$INPUTRC" -a ! -f "$HOME/.inputrc" ]; then
        INPUTRC=/etc/inputrc
fi

export PATH USER LOGNAME MAIL HOSTNAME HISTSIZE INPUTRC QMAILMFTFILE

for i in /etc/profile.d/*.sh ; do
        if [ -x $i ]; then
                . $i
        fi
done

unset i

But this still does not works,
any idea?

--
Regards,: Marco Calistri <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
gpg key available on http://www.qsl.net/ik5bcu