OK..  I've read the relaying and selective relaying docs, but I'm still
confused as to what I need to do.  Maybe, I have a case of cranial rectitus.
(Having ones head up ones A##)  I'm setting an ISP that will service upwards
of 50,000 to 5,000,000 clients, most of which will be accessing our servers
through an Internet Appliance device.  How do I provision relaying for these
users.   They will be connecting to the Internet through their local POP's,
with different IP's.  Do I need to include of these IP's in the tcp.smtp
file, or is there a better way to handle this?

- John