Ok,

I have 3 domains:

mail.dealnews.com
dealnews.com
deal-news.com

mail.dealnews.com is in locals, rcpthosts and me
deal-news.com is in locals and rcpthosts

dealnews.com is in rcpthosts and virtualdomains as
dealnews.com:dealnews

In my home dir I have a .qmail-test file that reads: ./Maildir/.test/

If I send mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED] or [EMAIL PROTECTED]
the email is delivered to the test maildir as expected.

I also created a .qmail-brianm-default in the dealnews home dir that reads:
&brianm

If I send mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED] mail is not delivered to the test
maildir.  Instead it is delivered according to my .qmail file in my home dir
and totally ignores my .qmail-test file.

Is there anyway around this?

Brian Moon
dealnews.com, Inc.
Makers of dealnews & dealmac
http://dealnews.com/ | http://dealmac.com/

Look for my presentation at ApacheCon 2001.
"Caching Dynamic Web Content to Increase Dependability and Performance"
http://www.apachecon.com/