On Tue, Apr 10, 2001 at 02:37:32PM -0500, Brian Moon wrote:
> In my home dir I have a .qmail-test file that reads: ./Maildir/.test/
>
> If I send mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED] or [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> the email is delivered to the test maildir as expected.
>
> I also created a .qmail-brianm-default in the dealnews home dir that reads:
> &brianm

Here you've probably forwarded to [EMAIL PROTECTED] (qmail uses
the contents of "me" if you have no defaultohst or defaultdomain files -
man qmail-inject). You've lost the "-test" part of the original
recipient.

Try this in dealnews/.qmail-brianm-default :

| forward "brianm-$DEFAULT"

man qmail-command (the ENVIRONMENT VARIABLES section) to see why.

Tim