Marco Calistri <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>this file has chmod 644 chown user chgrp user,
>then I firstly add these lines into $HOME/.bash_profile,
>then into /etc/profile because I get no the result:
>
># .bash_profile
>
># Get the aliases and functions
>if [ -f ~/.bashrc ]; then
>        . ~/.bashrc
>fi
>
># User specific environment and startup programs
>
>PATH=$PATH:$HOME/bin
>BASH_ENV=$HOME/.bashrc
>USERNAME=""
>QMAILMFTFILE=$HOME/.lists
>^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
>export USERNAME BASH_ENV PATH QMAILMFTFILE
>                              ^^^^^^^^^^^^
>
># /etc/profile
>
># System wide environment and startup programs
># Functions and aliases go in /etc/bashrc
>
>PATH="$PATH:/usr/X11R6/bin"
>
>ulimit -c 1000000
>if [ `id -gn` = `id -un` -a `id -u` -gt 14 ]; then
>        umask 002
>else
>        umask 022
>fi
>
>USER=`id -un`
>LOGNAME=$USER
>MAIL="/var/spool/mail/$USER"
>
>HOSTNAME=`/bin/hostname`
>HISTSIZE=1000
>QMAILFMFTFILE=$HOME/.lists
>^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
>if [ -z "$INPUTRC" -a ! -f "$HOME/.inputrc" ]; then
>        INPUTRC=/etc/inputrc
>fi
>
>export PATH USER LOGNAME MAIL HOSTNAME HISTSIZE INPUTRC QMAILMFTFILE
>                                                        ^^^^^^^^^^^^
>for i in /etc/profile.d/*.sh ; do
>        if [ -x $i ]; then
>                . $i
>        fi
>done
>
>unset i
>
>But this still does not works,
>any idea?

Have you verified that QMAILMFTFILE is set in the shell you're sending
the test mail from? Show us the contents of your .lists file, the test
message you sent, and the message you received.

>Beside this I wonder ask if are there any ways to configure
>a mail filtered forwarding toward a second host connected into LAN.
>
>Actually all the mail coming from my ISP's POP3 server is retrieved
>via fetchmail and passed to qmail,
>I have the .qmail file where I added the line:
>
>&[EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
>so all the mail arriving for my hostname is forwarded to the above rcpt.
>
>Is there a way to filter the mail so only specific recipients be
>forwarded?
>
>i.e. only retrieved mail From:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
>can goes to [EMAIL PROTECTED]?

Yes, use a filtering utility like procmail or maildrop--or clever
.qmail script hackery, perhaps using mess822 tools.

-Dave