Why not use tcpserver?
My experience with xinetd has been terrible.
By the way, try to set RELAYCLIENT="".

This message and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended
No confidentiality or privilege is waived or lost by any wrong transmission.
If you have received this message in error, please immediately destroy it
and kindly notify the sender by reply email.
You must not, directly or indirectly, use, disclose, distribute, print, or
copy any part of this message if you are not the intended recipient.
relate to the official business of Newknow shall be understood as neither
given nor endorsed by it.