I write to both you and the mailinglist because messages to your server seem
to bounce sometimes. You should not subscribe to mailinglists until your server
is running without problems.

First about your problems sending mails: It seems that you use a dialup
connection to your provider. Some (maybe many) mail systems tend to block mail
coming from a dialup system because often SPAM originates there. I don't agree
to this practice but it is used, so you have to find a workaround for problematic
receivers. You may include a smtproute entry for problematic receivers that points
to the smarthost at your provider.

This problem only affects you. Worse is you setup regarding receiving mails.
For example:

> <postmaster@localhost>:
> Sorry, I couldn't find any host named localhost. (#5.1.2)
Possibly you should check your fetchmail setup or establish a deliverable
alias postmaster@localhost. You have to include localhost in locals and create
the postmaster alias (like the installation instructions will tell you).

> local name

It seems that you use one POP account for the whole domain. You shouldn't do this
when receiving mailinglists. Exception: if the provider uses Qmails delivered-to:
headers, you may turn on fetchmails option to separate messages by this header.

At the current stage your fetchmail setup tries to get the receivers from mail headers,
which will break for mailinglists. Because you didn't define the default receiver
correctly you bounce received mails.

These bounces go again to the wrong addresses: because fetchmail has no information
about the envelope sender it uses the From: header. This is wrong in the case of
mailinglists.

Please fix this or unsubscribe the mailinglist. At current your mail system pesters
every poster to the mailinglist with bounces.

Regards, Frank