I've installed qmail according to the LWQ instructions, and
qmail-pop3d according to faqts instructions
(http://www.faqts.com/knowledge_base/view.phtml/aid/8225/fid/223).
At this point, I'm able to send mail only from the clients listed in
tcp.smtp. However, I'm unable to receive mail at any of the clients
(though I can see messages piling up in the Maildirs).

My /qmail-pop3d/run file:

#!/bin/sh
exec /usr/local/bin/softlimit -m 2000000 \
  /usr/local/bin/tcpserver -v -R 0 POP3 /var/qmail/bin/qmail-popup \
    idma.com /bin/checkpassword /var/qmail/bin/qmail-pop3d Maildir 2>&1

The FQDN (idma.com) is the same name that appears in /control/me,
locals, and rcpthosts. Is it acceptable for this to just be the domain
name, or do I need to include the hostname? Is that 'Maildir' that
follows the invocation of qmail-pop3d supposed to an absolute path?

Thanks for any assistance you can offer.

Steven