On 24-Apr-2001 Johan Almqvist wrote:
> * Marco Calistri <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [010424 02:08]:
>> I use smtproutes on this way:
>>
>> vger.kernel.org:mail.myisp.com
>> hydra.carleton.ca:mail.myisp.com
>
> Why not just
>:mail.myisp.com

Because the problem appears only on 2 or 3 domains
all the other are ok.

>> but seems that mail doesn't arrives at destination.
>
> What do the logs say?

Logs says:mail accepted but I never see on the list,
I had to use external SMTP server (hotmail from web!)
to put my message on list.

Using q(mail)sendmail and smtproutes as for above
I had this kind of responses:
--
Hi. This is the qmail-send program at linux.ik5bcu.ampr.org.

<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
Connected to 199.183.24.194 but sender was rejected.
Remote host said: 553 5.4.3 For MAIL FROM address
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> the policy analysis reports DNS error with your
source domain.
--
>> I'am not able to discover where the problem is.
>
> With the sparse info you've given, nor are we.

Yes Johan you're right btw now I switched back to qmail-SMTP
and now the mail goes accepted;I'm sorry because I'd like
q(mail)sendmail features to use Mail-Follow-Up that
using qmail-SMTP I loose.

Marco