Hello,
Just a small problem, Not directly related with qmail .....
I would like to know whether I can keep Mail files in maildir in compressed
format.
I Subscribe to a lot of technical High Volume mailing list (Qmail been one)
And would like the
lists to be shared by other users.

IMAP is but the obvious choice.
It also a fact that as these emails are plain text they give extreme high
compression ratios.
There is some patch available for qmail that does compression/decompression
on
the fly but this works only with POP.

And that still means every one has to download the mails on his / her
machine.

So one can realize the obvious advantages of using Compression with IMAP.

Does any one know of or has tried something similiar ???
Does Courier-IMAP support any such thing ??

Any help or references will be highly appreciated.

Thanx & Regards
Mustafa M

VeetVision Communications (P) Ltd.
Bungalow RH-3, Moghul Gardens, 411001 Pune, India
Tel. 91-20-6113056, 6051597, 6051598 / Fax 91-20-6050652