FYI, I did successfully subscribe to this mailing list yesterday by sending
an empty message to [EMAIL PROTECTED] per the instructions on
the following webpage:

http://cr.yp.to/lists.html#qmail

"qmail: For discussion of the qmail package, the qmailanalog package, the
dot-forward package, and the fastforward package. To subscribe, send an
empty message to [EMAIL PROTECTED] This list is unmoderated and
high-volume. There is a hypertext archive of the mailing list at ORNL."