Hi Brett,

I had no intention of correcting or offending you or anyone. If you'll note,
I said a simple "FYI". I did notice the difference in the article in which
the "list." was left off. I was just describing the the method that worked
for me yesterday so that no one would feel that they needed to make the
effort to test signing up again to see exactly what worked.

Regards!