it gets better and better ;-)
they actually seem to have an [EMAIL PROTECTED] account, but the mta
mutters about not being able to deliver since admin would point to
multiple mailboxes.

what mailsystem might that be?

/k

Charles Cazabon([EMAIL PROTECTED])@2001.05.02 08:08:51 +0000:
> Tim Legant <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> > > PLEASE tell me this is a fluke... Or should I start looking for viruses?
> > > There was nothing else in the body of the message and no attachment.
> >
> > Each time I post, I get one of these. It's been happening for the last
> > few days. I think lasoleil (?) is misconfigured.
>
> It's definitely misconfigured; not only is it sending "bounce" messages to the
> From: header instead of the envelope recipient, it fails to accept mail for
> postmaster, so we can't even inform them their mail setup is broken.  I've
> been getting these bounces for about five days, one for every message I send
> to the list.
>
> Charles
> --
> Charles Cazabon                            <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> GPL'ed software available at:  http://www.qcc.sk.ca/~charlesc/software/
> Any opinions expressed are just that -- my opinions.

> Should the US government lift the export controls on strong encryption?
> Yes, I think so. You can buy better stuff in Europe than you can here.
> We don't have a monopoly on brains.
> -- Interview with Walter Wriston as reported in Wired 4.10
KR433/KR11-RIPE -- http://www.webmonster.de -- ftp://ftp.webmonster.de
GnuPG 0x2964BF46 2001-03-15 42F9 9FFF 50D4 2F38 DBEE  DF22 3340 4F4E 2964 BF46