Hi all,
        I received a spam earlier today from some lame
company at website-modules.com and when I was going
through the headers to see if it had come from an
open relay, I noticed a really odd Delivered-To header,
you'll see it below in the included section.

I searched through the qmail and vpopmail source code,
both of which we're running, and cannot find anything
like that so I don't think my server generated that.
It was delivered to me because I have a catch-all
account but I'd still like to figure out what happened.

The addr.com server is running sendmail.

Thanks for any help,

Dave