Hi:

I would like to write some scripts to rewrite headers on incoming messages
received through qmail. I patched qmail with QMAILQUEUE patch, and now it
works OK. I know that Bruce Guenter's qmail-qfilter could be helpful here,
bit I would like to use QMAILQUEUE directly by now.

The question: is there some repository for filtering scripts using
QMAILQUEUE directly ?. A simple script that reads messages from qmail-smtpd
and passes them as-is to qmail-queue will be very helpful to me.

I'm sure this script is quite simple (maybe just opening a couple of fd
from which to read the messages from), but I'd like to get a working
script to build on it and learn (a bash script would be perfect :).

Thank you.

--
José Luis Domingo López
Linux Registered User #189436     Debian GNU/Linux Potato (P166 64 MB RAM)

jdomingo EN internautas PUNTO org  => ¿ Spam ? Atente a las consecuencias
jdomingo AT internautas DOT   org  => Spam at your own risk