Hi,

I know this might be a bit off-topic, and I apologize, but I don't know
where else to turn to.

I have a small mailing list, 260 members. I have sent out one email to the
list with a attachment of 638kb. I have plenty of bandwidth, I also have
768MB Ram on the system, my qmail concurrencyremote was set to 255. Only the
first 150 of list members received the email. I checked the logs, and it
shows that qmail sent out only 150 emails. I got no errors, no nothing, and
the remaining 110 members didn't receive anything...

So my question is, what could it be? I am really lost here... So I am
grabbing at straws, could it be that my databytes was set to 100000000 and
150 emails with 638kb attachment come out to ~97996800?

I am running ezmlml-0.53+ezmlm-idx-0.40 and qmail1.03

Can anyone give me some pointers as to what it might be or where I should
look for answers?

Thanks!

__
Kris.