>No. databytes applies only to incoming SMTP mail.

That is what I thought too.

>You should look in the logs. You'll find there the reasons for the deferral=
>s.
>(I know you said that there's nothing in the logs that indicates a problem,=
>  but
>if you sent mail to 260 recipients and it was delivered to only 150 of them,
>there will be something in the logs telling you why.)
>
>Chris

I did check the logs. According to the logs, there were only 150 emails
sent. There were no deferrals. It's like as if the list was made out of only
150 members. I have tripple checked and the list does in fact have 260
members. When it started the delivery of 150th email, this is what I had in
my log, @400000003af6a3f40f5aafdc status: local 1/10 remote 153/255, the
three other deliveries were of just some other email sends. And then after
this, no errors and no deferrals, just delivery success messages for the
first 150 emails.

Also, the 150emails that were sent are the first 150 emails from the 260...
It's actually in order. I have dumped the list from the mailing list, and
created another list with just the remaining 110, and sent out my email that
way, which of course went out without a problem. Maillog shows just the
first 150 emails sent out, also no errors. I also checked messages log and
dmesg log, nothing in there either...

__
Kris.