At 03:51 PM 5/10/01 +0800, you wrote:
>Hi,
>
>      How can I set up the minimal retry time,
>the time for sending delivery failure notice

I believe This is best left to Qmail's own logic.
However, if you want to tell Qmail to reprocess
the queue, send an alarm to qmail-send.  If you
followed the directions on LifeWithQmail, it's as
easy as 'qmail doqueue' to get it to reprocess.

I'm sure there's a way to change the other settings
in the source somewhere, but qmail's logic seems
to do pretty well in general.

http://www.lifewithqmail.org/lwq.html#configuration ; "queuelifetime"

>Also, how can I set up the email account for the qmail administrator?

I'm glad you placed that question last; it was discouraging.
Perhaps you are unaware of the LWQ site, so I'll point you
over there: http://www.lifewithqmail.org .  If you've not seen
it before, spend a little time there - it'll help you understand
how to work with Qmail a little better.  Hope this helps,

- Jamyn