From: Brett [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, May 10, 2001 12:59 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: smpp instead of smtp

Yeah, sorry I didn't clarify what smpp was. Everyone here always seems so
knowledgeable, I just assumed it was known. Anyway, now that it's been
defined (below), does anyone see any way of using it instead of smtp with
qmail? I can manually call qmail-smtpd to send a smtp message and feed it
commands. Could I just replace those commands with smpp ones or does
qmail-smtpd use a specific connecting method (specific to smtp, that is)?
Thanks again.