----- Original Message -----
From: Uwe Ohse <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: liu zhi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wednesday, May 16, 2001 9:17 PM
Subject: Re: Qmail can't varify user

> On Wed, May 16, 2001 at 07:57:18PM +0800, liu zhi wrote:
>
> > I installed Qmail use liuzhi.
> > and I use liuzhi to receive .qmail-root .qmail-mail-deamon .qmail-postmaster
> > But After I installed.
> > Everyone except luizhi can't receive mail.
I make a mistake.
I means "Every one can receive mail except liuzhi.";

> please clarify what you did. _Exactly_. Including the relevant
> configuration information. Including log-entries.
> And what does "I installed Qmail use liuzhi" mean?
I configured with ./configure-fast myDomainName
and I use /var/qmail/boot/proc(Mail format:/var/spool/mail/username)
as /var/qmail/rc
so the log file is /var/log/maillog
and I tail the log file.It say that message send successfully.
But I can't receive mail from /var/spool/mail/liuzhi

"I installed Qmail use liuzhi" is that I put the source tree under
/home/liuzhi/Qmail.

> > PS:I use /var/spool/maili/files to receive mail.
>
> Did you rename /var/spool/mail to /var/spool/maili or is this
> just a typo?
I don't rename the /var/spool/mail
And other user can receive their mail successfully
Such as /var/spool/mail/zan
After I type "echo to:zan|/var/qmail/bin/qmail-inject"
zan can receive the mail immediately