I did have rcpthosts set.. but I was under the impression that I could
secure my server with just tcp.smtp alone.. I was wrong.. I am sorry

>          Exception: If the environment variable RELAYCLIENT is set,
>          qmail-smtpd will ignore rcpthosts, and will append the value
> of RELAYCLIENT to each incoming recipient address.

Can you people please stop sending me "you didn't read the docs" email.. I
DID.. if I didn't I probably would have never got qmail up and running in
the first place.. I'm am whole heartly sorry for being confused about
something and asking for a little help..

John Kuhn