Kennie J. Cruz-Gutierrez <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> The user exists and it's a valid shell account, but gives this error:
>
>       <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
>       Sorry, no mailbox here by that name. (#5.1.1)

>From the manpage of qmail-getpw:

  qmail-getpw considers an account in /etc/passwd  to  be  a user  if  (1)
  the  account  has  a  nonzero  uid, (2) the account's home directory exists
  (and is visible to  qmail- getpw),  and  (3)  the  account  owns  its home
  directory.  qmail-getpw ignores  account  names  containing uppercase
  letters.   qmail-getpw also assumes that all account names are shorter than
  32 characters.

Charles