Hey,

I'm pretty new to qmail, so I apologize in advance if my
question is a but mundane.  I have read all the INSTALL docs
and the FAQ, so I hope I haven't overlooked anything.
Here's the deal:

Everything gets delivered locally just fine.  Even remotely
to certain domains.  However, when sending messages to
[EMAIL PROTECTED] or [EMAIL PROTECTED], my logs tell me
that qmail could not establish an SMTP connection with those
servers.  I telnet to 25 on a given server, and sure enough,
I can't get a connection.  However, I know these domains are
receiving.  Should I be running a local DNS server?  If so,
I don't see why.  Perhaps I'm just a gimp and I overlooked a
config file.

Any help is appreciated.  Flames are welcome to my email
address so as not to clog up the mailing list.

Thanks again,

-- Graham