hi all.
i have a nameserver as my primary server running redhat 7.0 with sendmail.I
made another server and i am trying to install qmail on it in order to use
it for my email server.ITS HARD.
i think i succeded to install the qmail cause i can send email from the
second server using pine lets say.

Anybody knows what should i do next.i mean i have to go to the BIND DNS of
the primary to say what?or to the secondaru to say what.

I went to primary and i said that my other mail server is the ip of the
secondary computer.So when i ping the mail1.xxxx.ro i have a reply.

No i think i have to go to qmail and to run ./config mail1.xxx.ro in order
to configure qmail.It doesnt let me proced.
Anybody knows?