read Life With Qmail ?
  find it at qmail.org

On Tue, 29 May 2001, Constantine Koulis wrote:
> hi all.
> i have a nameserver as my primary server running redhat 7.0 with sendmail.I
> made another server and i am trying to install qmail on it in order to use
> it for my email server.ITS HARD.
> i think i succeded to install the qmail cause i can send email from the
> second server using pine lets say.
>
> Anybody knows what should i do next.i mean i have to go to the BIND DNS of
> the primary to say what?or to the secondaru to say what.
>
> I went to primary and i said that my other mail server is the ip of the
> secondary computer.So when i ping the mail1.xxxx.ro i have a reply.
>
> No i think i have to go to qmail and to run ./config mail1.xxx.ro in order
> to configure qmail.It doesnt let me proced.
> Anybody knows?
            In the name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful
         Praise be to Allah, the Cherisher and Sustainer of the world;
                       Most Gracious, Most Merciful;
                       Master of the Day of Judgment.
                Thee do we worship, and Thine aid we seek.
                         Show us the straight way,
           The way of those on whom Thou hast bestowed Thy Grace,
         those whose (portion) is not wrath, and who go not astray.
                                                        Qur'aan Ch:1