Hi all,

I'm running qmail on an OpenBSD2.7 as an relay for incoming and outgoing
mail to/from the internet and our internal Exchange server.
Before the switch to qmail, I was running sendmail. Sendmail had one feature
that I can't for my life figure out how to get in qmail.

After a mail had been relayed to the internet, sendmail sent a receipt back
to the sender. I can't get qmail to do that.
I have read qreceipt's man page, but that only seems to apply to users on
the local machine. This machine only has root and a couple of daemon users.

I realize that I have to patch qreceipt to recognize Outlooks SMTP tag for
receipts, but how do I do that? I use a OpenBSD binary install.

I use tcpserver to have separate relaying rules depending on where the mail
comes from. Could this also be used as an receipt mechanism?

I anything is unclear, please mail me.
Also, Please point me towards TFM.. Or speculations.. or ideas.. or..
ANYTHING!?!? =)
A bit desperate, yep..

With Best Regards,

Peter Fredriksson