Title: Dynamic allow of relay

Is there a way to setup qmail such that it will dynamically allow relay hosts based on their previous login to the qmail-pop3d? Namezero has their mail servers set up this way, so that as long as you've checked your mail within the last 10 minutes from that IP, you can use the server to send mail through. My mail server is not local to my workstations, and the workstations are on a DSL PPPoE connection which changes ip's every time I connect. Making a setup like this would greatly simplify how things work for me. Anyone have any ideas on how to do this?

Mark Douglas - Architecture
Sympatico-Lycos Inc.
All your base are belong to us! Make your time!