Hey guys/gals I'm currently running a Cobalt Raq4 and not having to much of
luck running qmailadmin if i just run qmailadmin from a cgi-bin i get all
sorts of ASCII characters on the screen.  If i rename it to a .cgi i get
CGIWrap Error: Execution of this script not permitted, Execution of
(vpopmail) is not permitted for the following reason: User not Privileged
Any ideas?  And the times that i didn't get the error i enter postmaster, a
domainname, and the password and I get a method POST not allowed for this
URL.  Any ideas or howto's to get this working?

Thanks!
Zak Thompson
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Network Administrator